November 23rd, 2020
New Award for Building Inspection Excellence
On Thursday, Nov. 18, we were honoured to learn The City of Hamilton recognized mcCallumSather with the award for Building Inspection Excellence.
- Visibility on site and willingness to meet with inspectors
- Strong planning, resulting in fewer premature inspection requests
- Having the least Building Code infractions, with deficiencies quickly addressed
- Drawing and technical specs that are easily accessible
- Construction completed according to the approved plan
- The quality of submissions at the completion of a project
Ed VanderWindt Chief Building Official with the City of Hamilton, noted the department wanted to specifically recognize Kevin for his attention to detail, willingness to listen and ability to “get it done.”
This marks the first time a Hamilton architecture firm has been recognized a Building Award three times, since the awards program began in 2013. Drew is now a double winner, having been recognized for Building Permit Excellence in 2013. Greg Sather won for Building Permit Excellence in 2015.